LeoMoon HotKeyz is a system-wide hotkey manager. You will be able to assign global hotkeys to folders and programs.
You can work faster and more efficiently by using your keyboard instead of your mouse. LeoMoon HotKeyz is a keyboard utility that will boost your productivity and it is really fun to use.
- Small size and portable
- Define unlimited number of system-wide hotkeys
- Enable and disable all hotkeys with [Ctrl]+[Win]+
- Very fast with low system requirements
- Amin Babaeipanah
- Added option to Assign hotkey to a URL
- Minor bugfixes
- LeoMoon PowerKeys has been rebranded to LeoMoon HotKeyz
- Minor improvements
- This application is now digitally signed
- Added settings GUI with custom hotkeys manager
- Major improvements
- 1.6.0: Added support for Windows environment variables
- 1.5.0: Added ability to add custom hotkey to toggle LeoMoon HotKeyz
- 1.4.0: Added double click on the icon to toggle
- 1.3.0: Optimized hotkey engine
- 1.2.0: Minor bugfix
- 1.1.0: Minor changes
- 1.0.0: Initial release
How to use
HotKeyz comes with some predefined hotkeys. After running HotKeyz, Right-click on the HotKeyz icon in the taskbar and open Settings to add, edit or delete hotkeys.
Windows 7 and later