LeoMoon CPU-V is the only application on the Internet that will help you to detect if your CPU supports Hardware Virtualization that supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. It also detects if Hardware Virtualization is enabled in BIOS and also if Intel Trusted Execution is enabled.
- Detect if CPU supports Hardware Virtualization
- Detect if Harware Virtualization is Enabled in BIOS
- Detect if Intel Trusted Execution is Enabled in BIOS
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- English, Chinese, and Persian interface
Future development of this project depends on community donations. All proceeds will go towards the development. You can donate using [THIS LINK] and make sure to include which project you want to support.
- Amin Babaeipanah
- Kevin Wu
- 1.22: GUI changes
- 1.00: Initial release
How to install
- Download and run
Windows 7 and later